▪ Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
▪ We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless
we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
▪ We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
▪ We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
▪ Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and
▪ We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or
▪ We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
▪ Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
▪ (information or software) on Anita’s Cocina’s web site for personal,
▪ non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
▪ not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Anita’s Cocina’s web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
▪ This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Anita’s Cocina at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
▪ The materials on Anita’s Cocina’s web site are provided “as is”. Anita’s Cocina makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Anita’s Cocina does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
▪ In no event shall Anita’s Cocina or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Anita’s Cocina’s Internet site, even if Anita’s Cocina or a Anita’s Cocina authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
▪ The materials appearing on Anita’s Cocina’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Anita’s Cocina does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Anita’s Cocina may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Anita’s Cocina does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
▪ Anita’s Cocina has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Anita’s Cocina of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
▪ Any claim relating to Anita’s Cocina’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
DMCA Notice & Policy
Anita’s Cocina respects the intellectual property of others and expect the users of our Website to do the same.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement Claims:
If you believe the copyright in your work has been violated through this Website, please contact Anita’s Cocina copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement, who can be reached at AnitasCocina@gmail.com, Attention: Copyright Agent. For your complaint to be valid under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement, which Anita’s Cocina may then forward to the alleged infringer:
a. identify the material on the Website that you believe infringes your work, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the Website;
b. provide your address, telephone number and email address;
c. provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
d. provide a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf
of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
e. provide your physical or electronic signature.
Upon receiving your complaint, Anita’s Cocina may remove content that you believe infringes your copyright.
Procedure for Counter-Notification:
If material that you have posted to the Website has been taken down, you may file a counter-notification by contacting Anita’s Cocinas copyright agent, who can be reached at AnitasCocina@gmail.com, Attention: Copyright Agent, which counter-notification must contain the following details:
a. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed
b. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of
the material in question;
c. Your name, address and telephone number;
d. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of
the USA, for any judicial district in which Anita’s Cocina may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted a notice in
compliance with the section (c)(1)(C) of the DMCA, as generally described above; and
e. Your physical or electronic signature.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. For further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c).
Back To Top